About Me

My photo
I'm a fiend until the day I die. I have a huge heart for one person and nothing to give to anyone else.

Thursday, March 31, 2011

My life for hire

Well, I've been in bartending school for 2 weeks now and it's fastly coming to an end, I've had a non-stop headache from memorizing drinks over this amount of time mainly because I'm way out of the swing of going to school and having to memorize things but I passed my midterm with a perfect score and can now make Highballs, Cream Drinks, 2oz cocktails, mocktails, tall drinks, Martinis, Manhattans, bombs, wine cocktails, beer variations, shooters and tomorrow I will learn Cafe' drinks. Hopefully this means I'll be out working soon and meeting new people and making good money and being happy in my new career. Anyways other than that my life has been boring, school and studying and occasionally seeing Kelley. Busy times, here's a picture, do I look tired? Yea I thought so.

6 comments:

  1. you look like a goth tard.
    i miss you already.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're the Jewish, Asian, Goth! haha I miss you too, 2 days left of school!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I admit to being asian but that is the only one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is acceptable, anything else would be just plain wrong.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have been trying to find you bartending jobs...i did find you a job and they said they would hire you but you wont answer me..

    ReplyDelete

Spill Your Guts