About Me

My photo
I'm a fiend until the day I die. I have a huge heart for one person and nothing to give to anyone else.

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

HELL IN A HAND BASKET

so, I started bartending school yesterday and am really excited, it seems like this could possibly be something i'm good at. I've already learned how to make 40-50 drinks and it's only the second day, my head is killing me from studying but hopefully it'll all be worth it soon. So, yesterday after school I went out on some alone advenures and ended up in Madison watching drug deals go bad and sitting at a lake studying and trying to remember drink recipes while I waited for Kelley to get home (2 1/2 hours because the airport couldn't find her licsense that she forgot there...idiots) and ended up wearing myself out. I then layed with her for about an hour and ventured to Qdoba to eat. Afterwards we ended up walking around downtown for quite sometime people watching and sitting at Riverfront talking and listening to awesome music coming from The Hardrock, it was pretty rad I suppose, I've always enjoyed our talks and being alone and away from people. I then took her home and ventured on my way and pretty much woke up and went to school again I've been studying since 2:30 and just finished now at 11 and am exhausted. I'm trying really hard to be the best at this as possible and in just one short week I will be graduated and working at a bar hopefully so I can move out on my own...(maybe to L.A.?) That would be cool but maybe I'll just stay here or move further south, who knows, first things first and I have to get the money together so there's no hurry, it's nice to try to plan ahead though.

4 comments:

Spill Your Guts