About Me

My photo
I'm a fiend until the day I die. I have a huge heart for one person and nothing to give to anyone else.

Sunday, March 13, 2011

FREIND WITHOUT THE R

Hello everyone and welcome to my blog, if you're reading this you're prolly really bored and I'm sure this won't help to much. Here's my sum up, I have a girl I love more than anything that also has a blog and you should follow (lionheartedme.blogspot.com) I hate people but I've been getting better about it...or at least hiding it better, I like loud obnoxious music, fast OLD cars, my beautiful other of course, and my life. Right now Im'ma bit pissed off and having a really bad past few days so I'll get you up to speed. my gma and gampa have been sick on and off for Idk how long now and last night I spent the night at the hospital trying to comfort my gampa which is my hero and it broke me, I had a huge feeling of anger and sadness all day because of it and it's eating me up. I went to the park today with Kelley and her dog Thor and walked around for an hour or so and had an awesome time, it's basiclly where we've built our relationship together and have spent more time there then jsut about anywhere else in Nashville at the moment. I honestly am not happy at this moment but I know it'll get better, it always does right? Anyways tomorrow will either consist of being mooshy as fuck with Kelley or sitting in a hospital again even though it tears me up. Yea I get upset big fucking deal, these are people that have been in my life since the day I was born and treated me better than my parents. Honestly I hope it's with Kelley though, that would be better for my soul right now.

3 comments:

  1. frind????
    wtf does that mean

    im watching californication....tons of boobies and im only like 15 minutes in...this will cheer you up

    ReplyDelete
  2. I believe I need to see this, I do love boobies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You love my boobies....or at leasat you used to.

    ReplyDelete

Spill Your Guts