About Me

My photo
I'm a fiend until the day I die. I have a huge heart for one person and nothing to give to anyone else.

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

DESCENDING ANGEL

In just a very short while I will be on my way to see my life partner Kelley (lionheartedme.blogspot.com) and having an amazing night of holding her and talking and being super mooshed, to say the least I'm very excited. I'm pretty sure that I'll be starting bartending school this upcoming week or the next and I'm beyong ready, hopefully this will make my pay good enough for us to live together and have a fun and amazing life being together and travelling and exploring new cities and may be even countries at some point. I'm pretty positive that would be the life for me. Yup, pretty damn positive.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spill Your Guts