About Me

My photo
I'm a fiend until the day I die. I have a huge heart for one person and nothing to give to anyone else.

Friday, March 18, 2011

HORROR BUISNESS

Well it's offically offical! I have payed, signed up, and have my schedule for bartending school, I went today to be a creeper and see what the school was like and am really excited. Alot of people think this is a dumb carrer choice since I'll be living off of tips but they fail to realize there are not many jobs that will accept a misfit like myself. I don't have time to wait around for someone to hire me and I don't have the mindset to let people run my life. I'm happy with who I am and I honestly could give a fuck less if anyone thinks I'm living a shitty lifestyle. I need to do something that will get me out of my house and keep me happy and as far as the people that don't care about my excitement or are unsupportive you will soon be forgotten and not missed. I feel like I'm finally going to progress in life again and I personally cannot wait! This might also help me meet people but most importantly I will be free to be me and move out on my own while I'm still fairly young and have a chance to live life. Hopefully this will also give me more of a chance to travel the world (probably not) and do things that will make me constantly happy and driving towards my future. Yea, yea, yea, I know it's just bartending but I'm happy don't bring me down. Plus now maybe I'll have awesome stories to tell on my blog (probably not) but at least funny ones! Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spill Your Guts