About Me

My photo
I'm a fiend until the day I die. I have a huge heart for one person and nothing to give to anyone else.

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Where eagles dare

Yesterday was quite an eventful day I tell ya', it started off at about 12:30ish a.m. getting a call from Kelley because someone had woken her from her sleep and talking for about two and a half hours, I feel so terrible when she gets woken up because she doesn't sleep well as it is and when you wake her up she can not fall back asleep forever. It was such a nice phone call, I love her and talking to her more than anything, she truly makes me the happiest ever. After our long talk I tried to go to sleep...2 and a half hours later I finally succeded to get sleep for about 5 hours and woke up to text my love. She had this idea to go downtown and posted a status update inviting whoever dare to spend long akward times with us to join and...what? Holy fucking shit someone decided to give it a shot?!?! We'll talk about that soon but first I must finish with the rest of the day. So about noon I started getting restless and went to look for awesome fabric pens to make patches and found some...for $8? Hell no I won't pay that right now, maybe if I ever start working. Well after that I went back home for a short period and tryed to spend time with my stepbrother seeing as how if Dale and Brennon from "STEPBROTHERS" got along we should too probably and it was pretty ok, we played video games for awhile (which I suck at...I'm not a normal male apparently) and then he asked if I could give him a ride to the skatepark when I went downtown  which I agreed to seeing as it would get me back out of the house earlier. I went in my room after this short conversation and sloppily put clothes on and then went out the door on my way to the lovley city of Nashville. I dropped him off at the skatepark after a short 30 min drive that I figured would take way longer and stood and watched for a moment and then went back to my car to sit (4:30) and wait for my love to get off of work and brighten my day up with many smiles and much mooshiness and ended up getting restless again and wandering to the liqour store to get us treats for our walk around downtown. The things you see in Madison, TN on Gallatin Road are rediculous, in the amount of time I sat there I saw people almost get hit by cars and some random black man wearing an Angry Birds shirt which made me happy while I sat in the parking lot smoking and waiting, smoking and waiting, smoking and waiting...on a side note, latley cigarettes have been tasting like raw fuel to me and I'm looking into buying nicotine patches to quit, they truley suck. Anyways I satg there until about 5:45 thinking Kelley would be home and ready to leave so I drove to her house going the longest way and actually obeying the speedlimit just to try to give her more time and guess what...her work fucked her over and made her stay late so I beat her home. She got ready and we left and went to walk around downtown and have snacks and one more side note I saw 2 Ferraris driving on Broadway which always makes me envious, what kind of wonderful job do these people have that they can afford these luxury, sexy cars??? Ok ok ok, back on subject, I poured our drinks which were quite tasty and we started out on our adventure to walk around downtown which we always do. We wondered for awhile and did our usual "no, I don't have any money" rounds with the homeless and walked the strip until we saw a girl chasing a boy down the street screaming things such as "you're just mad because I don't fuck you anymore" and "Why you be walking away from me" and "get the fuck away from me you tramp" so what did we do? We followed them duhhh! We ended up trying to find a seat to watch our new friends hahaha of course, we're so nosey. By the time they got out of sight another homless man wandered up to us and started speaking of his wife and rambling...Idk about what anymore because I can't remember but it got me so sidetracked that after I gave him change (that never happens) I threw my cup away...why the fuck did I do that? Bummer. Well here we go, the cops are out full swing and me and Kelley are on our way to meet our new daring companion and lead him on a trip to boredom, and that's exactly what we did. We wandered around in silence most of the time and when I did talk it was mainly to Kelley because I just genuinley don't like meeting people anymore, I just feel so akward and unappealing all the time. But that's really all we did was just wander and show this poor kid how lame we really are, maybe next time...if there is a next time we can just drink and walk and it'll be more fun. Oh goodness I feel like Kelley and Tyler and Sara will be the only friends I have for the rest of my life. Hm, I think I might be ok with that though, friends are overrated right? After I took my love home which always makes me sad I went to get my stepbrother from the skatepark and watched him for a few seconds and of course I walk in and sit down and he feels the need to try to show off, (just to inform I used to skateboard and try to teach him stuff when he needs help) and goes to try to boardslide a rail and busts his ass about 4 times and walks up to me and says "I'm not leaving until I get this" OHHHHH HOW WRONG YOU WERE! Right after he shows a sign of confidence he goes for it one more time, almost makes it AND....falls and busts his ass. Ok, now I know how this feels and it sucks, this is one of those sports where it's all about determination and having no fear or worry about consequences but you have to be able to accept the results whether good or bad which he can't seem to do. Well here is my stepbrother now rolling around on the ground crying and all I can think about is how I'm going to have to figure out how to carry him out and call my mom and explain what happened...at 12 at night. Well after I got him in and out of the car carrying him how I do Kelley when I'm being silly and acting like we're married I went to sleep from being exhausted. Trent just went to the doctor and we found out he tore his main tendon in his ankle...well shit, we def don't have money for that but it happens, poor kid it has to suck. Anyways tomorrow Kelley and I will be drinking again after I get my leg tattooed so I'm sure I'll have another boring, long, rambling blog in a few days. Don't break a leg or tear an ankle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spill Your Guts