About Me

My photo
I'm a fiend until the day I die. I have a huge heart for one person and nothing to give to anyone else.

Friday, May 6, 2011

Sun, Oh beautiful sun

I don't have much to say on this website ever....or any website really for that matter but I'm trying to give ya' something to read at 5 in the morning. So Cinco de Mayo, ahhh the one of many excuses to drink and try to party on a weekday without being judged. I must say the hispanics know 2 things really well, food and partying/ holidays done right. I spent much of yesterday sitting around being bored asking for companionship and when I finally got sick of that went out to this awesome little mexican place by my house and sat at the bar and drank margaritas for a good..hm idk 2 hours? Now in this amount of time I consumed probably about 3 $2 margaritas that were on sale which is the absolute only reason I got them in the first place, but it was totally worth it! While sitting at the bar some random lady came up to me and started talking to me because she suddenly realized who I was from one of these stupid waste of time social networks and became quite intrigued I knew Kelley (you're Twitter famous or Facebook famous Boo!) and continued to ask the same run of the mill questions about the 2 of us as everyone else, which I didn't mind since I'm so used to answering them anyways and have the answers memorized like I'll get shot if I don't. The one thing she asked me that suprised me was (once again not really because everyone always asks the same thing) why we weren't drinking together on Cinco De Mayo which I simply just said "because" and left it at that, but she then asked the story of our lives which I very simply responded with a "it's a long story" and moved on, I really hate being asked things like that mainly because I really don't understand why anyone cares and I don't think I need to state the obvious over and fucking over to every person on earth. Well after 2 hours at the bar I wandered home for about an hour and when my mom came home went right back to the same bar I had just left because apparently she wanted to get some Margaritas too, but I changed to a more simple Jack and Coke (only because my mom still had owed me a drink from when I turned 21) seeing as how it's been so long since I've had my poison of choice, I wish I could've got it minus the ice and coke but that cost extra because for some reason bars must know if you want it straight you want alot of it, well we sat there for about an hour and I only had the one drink considering I think I had enough of the others and went home...well they did, I wandered to the park and walked around by my lonesome until it got boring and drove home to sit in silence all night with texts from random people that I really didn't care to much to talk to until I couldn't stand it anymore. On the bright side it's the weekend tomorrow so now I have to find somethings for me and Kelley to do if we end up spending time together with it being Mother's Day and all, I'd like to go play in the river and drink 40's or stronger booze, just whatever reallyto hold me until Tuesday where I'll be watching WWE at BRidgestone as it comes thru town, there's nothing more pleasing then watching people get their bodies destroyed for the purpose of entertainment. Welp, see ya' later go have fun and smash something (without a tail).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spill Your Guts